Ora et labora
~St. Benedict

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Teacher, My Brother

One of the greatest benefits homeschooling affords us is the choice of how we learn. Be it at a desk, on the floor, outside, on our heads, or hanging from a tree....TnT certainly seize and create their own learning opportunities.

Big T has gotten into the rigors of his studies a little more this year, and it's quite normal that he include Little T in daily assignments, experiments, and skills. He even goes a step further and breaks down lessons for his younger brother to understand.

In turn, Little T models this behavior and makes up his own lessons to teach various family members. I really have to be up on my trivia (on anything and everything), because I never quite know when I might be a guest on a random TnT game show.

Impromptu Early Morning Geography
Learning for the joy of it

No comments:

Post a Comment