Ora et labora
~St. Benedict

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let Your Kids Play

Have you ever been stressed out running your child from activity to activity or keeping up with commitments you enrolled your child in weekly?  Well, our family certainly has and we consistently review our schedules and scale back when needed.

For some reason I used to feel guilty if my boys did not get "involved."  Ha, I finally came to my senses and realized that "playing" is what my children needed most and much to my delight, it can be done at home most of the time.

A fellow homeschooler passed this link along pertaining to "play," and I wanted to share this article with others:  Effort to Restore Children's Play Gains Momentum

It talks about what I just touched upon and a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment